Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Dwi court says i tested positive for alcohol and i did not…

Customer Question
Dwi court says i...

Dwi court says i tested positive for alcohol and i did not touch anything. i ask for a copy and the sample and was told no , i could not have the result. so i need help

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. don"t know who to call

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/29/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question about this for us?