Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Would like to know if i can get released from registering as…

Customer Question
Would like to know...

Would like to know if i can get released from registering as a sex offender?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

On this matter no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to know if it is possible to be removed then maybe start process

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/28/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. If I may ask, were you convicted as a juvenile?

no i was 37 date of conviction 12/22/2003
i thought this was free advice??

I'm sorry. This is not free advice. This is a paid service . The total is usually no more than about $50, much cheaper than seeing a lawyer face to face. would you like to continue?

when is he available for call?

Hi, I just wanted to check in. You asked if this is free. Are you okay with a phone call for the additional $59?

nothing has been charged on my acct??

Yes, the $5 to hold the question and the $42 for your interaction with me. You haven't been charged the $59 because the phone call hasn't been accepted by an expert yet. Are we on the same page regarding payment?

you havent answered any questions of mine. how can you charge me the $42 ???
hello

Before we continue, I think that you should contact our customer care team to handle the details of this transaction. You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-****.

if you cant help me now please cancel the $5 and $42 payment and i can try back later.

Hello, please contact . Customer care. They'll be able to assist with a refund.

what kind of scam is this? i tried calling the # you provided me with and got chase bank what is the deal?

Did you try the link I provided. If they have changed the #, then it'd be there.