Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

A black preacher in Fayetteville north Carolina is under…

Customer Question
A black preacher in Fayetteville...
A black preacher in Fayetteville north Carolina is under 1.1m dollar bond. They say involuntary servitude of children when he's no longer owner of market and children were being homeschooled and their parents took them with them. Also said he was running a criminal enterprise because the parents who worked at the market took their children with them. It involves 6 children. We feel he's being targeted because he's successful with only 7th grade education 67 years of age and owns prime property that Cumberland county wants. It's not his land any more. He has had open heart surgery and they won't give him a bond reduction even though doctors papers with evidence of operation was taken to them. He's a black preacher
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/28/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Ely, Counselor at Law