Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was convicted of the rape of a little girl in Oregon in…

Customer Question
I was convicted of...

I was convicted of the rape of a little girl in Oregon in 1995. Physical evidence existed that proves me innocent that was kept out of court by the prosecutor and I kept bugging him and my lawyer to get it and use it to get me clear. My lawyer said it wouldn't help. I finally got a hold of it In 1997 but the court said I was too late. Can someone look into this and let me know what to do, please?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Oregon. The charges were multiples of rape and sodomy that I was alleged to have committed against the child while visiting my co defendant's ex wife. The child was being babysat by Joanne Devore who has been determined to be a pathological liar by the Oregon courts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I just got out of prison after twenty-three years.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to say I have little to no money so I need to be pro bono or contingency. That's all. Thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/27/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Are you looking for someone from this site to represent you?

If possible, yes. The problem is you just used up half of what only money I have. I need a pro bono or contingency plan to get together with you.

Thank you for your reply. You can recover the deposit you made with this site by contacting customer service.

State law forbids any expert on this site from engaging in any type of legal representation from the site and I apologize if you misunderstood that. Also, please try contacting the Southern Poverty Law Center, as they get involved in cases like this ALL OVER THE US. See: http://www.splcenter.org

I just wanted $31 trying to get an answer from you. I told you I don't have any money. You just made me want $31 for you to simply tell me you can't answer my question and to refer me to someone who I have been trying to contact for 15years, at least. How can I get a refund?

Thank you for your reply.

Did you READ WHAT I TOLD YOU IN THE VERY FIRST SENTENCE??????

I told you that you can contact customer service and get a refund from this site and I was not looking to take a penny from you, so I do not appreciate your tone or your accusation that I was trying to take anything at all from you. I did not want your money and told you that right up front so please do not accuse me of anything other than that.

Why must your computer change waste to want? You made me waste $31for nothing that I haven't already tried. What kind of outfit is this that charges poor people to tell them you won't help them or answer their questions at all. Screw Oregon law. It's why I just spent 23 years in Oregon prison.

I do not know what our computer is telling you, but READ WHAT I TOLD YOU and contact customer service, I am not a site employee or I would have refunded you already. But STOP BLAMING ME FOR TAKING YOUR MONEY WHEN I TOLD YOU UP FRONT TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY.

How do I contact customer service?
SPLC won't help me I've already tried.

You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

There has never been any lawyer with enough courage to bypass the fuzz of Oregon burocracy and just listen to me. Not for twenty three years. That's why I just got out of prison. If some lawyer had just done that I never would have called on you. I'm sorry to have bothered you Ely.

Have a good day, I am sorry but you are pushing us to act beyond the scope of our service and we cannot do so. Best wishes.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer