Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Will I get in trouble if I'm on probation and get pulled…

Customer Question
Will I get in...

Will I get in trouble if I'm on probation and get pulled over. I didnt get charged with anything but my boyfriend got arrested for possession. I called to inform po of police contact this morning. Left a message.

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Grand theft is my charge. Ive been on probation for almost a year with no problems.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the theft occur?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I told cop i was on probabtion and he said "if i called your po and told them to test you would you pass?"

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/26/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Did the officer say he was calling your PO? Have you been contacted by your PO regarding this?

Are you online with me?

Did you still want your question answered?

Ely, Counselor at Law