Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was arrested while in a psychotic break, put in solitary…

Customer Question
I was arrested while...

I was arrested while in a psychotic break, put in solitary naked, woke two later still nude and unmedicated for 4 days and requested seeral times to see a doctor.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Baltimore, MD April 1,2016

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet I told them several times I am bipolar and so did my wife and she told the 911 officeer I needed to go to the hospital and she didnt want charges pressed just safe

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The state pressed the chagres I was found not guilty but it remains on my arrest record

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and thank you for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will draft an answer to your question.