Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I have a whole sale business and i have a client from

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a whole sale business and i have a client from argentina since the past six month buyin from us and he pay by credit card , we have his id and authorazation form sighned by him and all his card picture front and back and picture of his id , and last month he dispute all his payment to us arround 15000 dollar and i sent to my bank of america all the invoices and the information that i have even proof of export and they didnt want give me the money they said they will give it back to my client what i can do ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Florida , miami and the first disbute started 20 days ago when i start seeing my account going negative and when i call they send me case number ***** each case i send them the invoice and the credit card information and the authorazation after 2 days they put the fund back and then after a week they took it again and they said they close it to his side , they said no guarante and that isnt true he have 3 difeerent card how they can said its fraud for somone over six month buying and doing transation please advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i mean what i can do in this case ?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/24/2017
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 2 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

Bank of America will validate the charges and restore the balances into your account because they were valid charges. They will not charge back your account unless the charge is invalid. Even if it is a fraudulent credit card submitted from Argentina, BofA will be responsible and pay the loss.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A Bonus is most appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 1 month ago

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send

A bonus is most appreciated after you rate.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor