Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How do you prove somebody is part or the mastermind of a…

Customer Question
How do you prove...

How do you prove somebody is part or the mastermind of a conspiracy?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Can't afford a lawyer beause of the conspiracy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much it is going to cost me?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Criminal Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I am on disability benefit and the next time I will have $ 100 is the first. However, I believe that my case is so exceptional that the judge may approve me a pro bono lawyer and approve $ xxxxxxxx reimbursement. Plus I have a reverse mortgage in the works. Plus my evidence is so strong that a lawyer that sees all the Nuances may take it on a contingency

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/25/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please give further details to put your question in context so that I may be able to assist.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

I could not find your answer. I am 65 year old and not very good with technology.
plus I really needed a rights, constitutional rights lawyer

I didn't provide you with any answer. I asked you to provide more details to place your question in context. Your post didn't give enough information about your situation for me to give a useful answer. If you do so, I can be of assistance.

It is a long story I will summarize it so that if you help me help he and I like I will pay for more questions and you will know the details.ok I am Ethiopian. By Immigration rules I am of white ethnicity, but for all practical purposes I am Ethiopian Dark skinned and until I open my mouth you would think I am black. I am not, I am a semite like all Ethiopians, Arabs and Jews. Here are the details in brief. I am a doctor in practice for 30 years in jacksonville., I have 5 board certifications by examination, 3 Board Certifications by Grandfathering I speak 8 languages fluently and write in 3 alphabets. I speak elementary conversation in 3 more languages including Chinese . I had a Florida license from February 1984 until January 31st 2013. Never EVER been into any kind of trouble developed great addiction practice. In 1996 received unrestricted Nevada License and opened an office in Las Vegas. In 2007, my "reported" IRS tax return was for $ xxxxxxx in 2008 was $ xxxxxxxxxx, 2009 was $xxxxxx even though an audit of the office in 2010 showed that in 2008 we should have reported around xxxxxxx and in 2008 close to xxxxxxxx dollars. My former wife was in charge of the money, I trusted her blindly, i never looked at the numbers, I just signed what she gave me to sign I just went out and brought back bags of money all legit (in Vegas people pay in cash)i and went back out to get more. I also had a company that was importing merchandize from China (40 foot container every 3 Month etc etc.) making custom suits, selling Jungle Gyms that you will see nowhere between 1990 and 1996 I established in Duval County Fl 4 CMHC. CMHC is the ideal vehicle to defraud Medicaid. I hired Corrine Brown's (disgraced ex Congresswoman, convicted recently of 18 of 22 federal felonies and awaiting to go to jail in January. CMHC (Community Mental Health Centers) have to be non profit in order to bill medicaid. I hired Corrine Browns boy toy and bagman Reginald Gaffney as director to one of the CMHC because I needed a political component to win proposals for grants and block grants. She did help but in 2002 I discovered that she and boyfriend created a scheme to defraud Medicaid. I discovered the scheme because he agency was charged with Medicaid Fraud. For some unknown reason I was not named in the indictment. I immediately changed my rapport with the company that I created and financed from the ground up. I wrote a letter to the Center for Medicaid and Medicare and to al the Medicaid integrity offices that "although I was the founding father and high priest of the agency (did the same with the other 3 as well) I was completely detached from any of the financial and administrative aspects of the agencies. I was paid $ xxx an hour for 2 hours a week. Please don't send checks in my name or the name of my main company "Center for Medicine and Psychiatry. Now center for Medicine and Wellness (inactive). Corrine and her boyfriend continued to defraud medicaid and Medicare (agency was paying CB tax on everything) you have no idea how much money you can generate from a CMHC backed by a Congressperson in office. Corrine increased her power by taking a portion of the defrauded money to help finance electoral campaigns, mainly black candidates. Usual MO, congresswoman arrives in your office, you are running for let us say City Council , no cameras no witnesses, Corrine tells you I will campaign for you and assign a 100 able bodied guys that will go around and stick your election poster everywhere and at night thy will go around and take out the signs of your opponent or opponents. Pull out the planted ones, deface the ones glued to walls. She left and an hour later Gaffney arrived and with doors closed, no cameras he dropped on your desk COLD CASH from as ow as $ xxxx to as high as $ xxx thousand if you were running to be a judge. EVERYBODY took the money. The able bodies they were using were the patients and pseudo patients at CRC the CMHC where i had placed her boyfriend Reginald Gaffney. In 2008 Gaffney tells me that he wanted to hire Corrine Brown's daughter as a lobbyist for crc for $ xxx thousand a year. My blood started to boil. I walked out while telling him I was going to call Inspector General aand ask for 100% audit of the agency going back to 1999. An hour after I arrived at my office I receive a hand delivered letter terminating me from the agency that I dreamed about, housed in my own building, worked for free for the first 7 or months and many more. Letter was signed by the board Chair and the meeting was held at corrine browns home. Really it was a relief because I just coudl not stand walking into that agency anymore. Corrine did not have enough. She wanted the other two agencies. Three golden egg gooses. To accomplish this she conspired with AHCA managers Las Vegas DA office, administrative staff at Dept of Health I have strong evidence to prove most Corrine Brown

I want to call you if this is something you have experience in. It is a matter of time, but i have a lot of money coming in I just applied for a reverse mortgage
I want to call you if this is something you have experience in. It is a matter of time, but i have a lot of money coming in I just applied for a reverse mortgage . I am writing my pleadings

Sorry for the delay. I was away from the computer. Thank you for the details. Much of this is outside of my professional ballpark, so I am going to opt out. Hopefully, another expert here will be a better fit and pick it up for you.

Good luck and best holiday wishes.

Ely, Counselor at Law