Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I don’t know it’s temporary or not because no one telling me…

Customer Question
I don’t know it’s temporary...
I don’t know it’s temporary or not because no one telling me anything just i want to know how can i get off restraint orders because i want to talk with him
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
If it just happened it would be temporary and there should be a hearing set within the next week or two to decide if it should remain in place. If you failed to appear and did not testify against him this would likely be dismissed by the judge since there is no evidence to keep it imposed.
CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty