Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My nephew, has a probation problem in Tennessee. goes on…

Customer Question
My nephew, has a probation...
My nephew, has a probation problem in Tennessee . goes on until 2035..if he is to come back to canada,what happens to his parole board
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/22/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good morning I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I've reviewed your question and I'm happy to help.

Can you please clarify, is your nephew currently on probation in the state of Tennessee, and you're wondering what might happen to his case if he leaves the US and moves to Canada?

he kidnapped his child in 2013.Now ongoing probation untill 2035 in Tennessee. I don't have any files.
I'm sorry I am not able to call due to financial hardship. I have a need to see him before I pass on. And he has no other family in Tennessee. He just wants to be near family.
Brian is.a Canadian citizen
I have not heard back from you except to ask for money to talk.I do not have money I do not have. you are probably the best to answer question .
Ely, Counselor at Law