Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Im not sure if i was adjudged a juvinelle delinquent and…

Customer Question
Im not sure if...

Im not sure if i was adjudged a juvinelle delinquent and filled out no on FID

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I was 14 at the time, no charges were filed neve went to court, just paid a fine

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/22/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Hi, I'm a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'm reviewing your question and will reply in a moment.

I'll be answering your questions today, keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship.

I'm happy to help, do you know what the allegation was at the time? ..Was it a criminal case or a civil infraction?

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law