Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I recently got a dui. I will have my first court date on the…

Customer Question
I recently got a...

I recently got a dui

Lawyer's Assistant: Have DUI charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I will have my first court date on the first of january

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the DUI occur?

The 9th

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

For the breathalyzer test i got 0.000. they also gave me another test to see if i was under the influence of drugs because it smelled like marijuana in the car

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/21/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 6 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question with regard to this matter? In what US state did this happen?

in oregon

Thank you. What do you want to know about this? Have you any prior DUI convictions?