Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I just got an enquiry on affray charges. Hmm i not from this…

Customer Question
I just got an...

I just got an enquiry on affray charges

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Hmm i not from this country . I am from Singapore but no charges have been placed on anybody I just have a generic question ..

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope cause there are no charges and I am just trying to gather more information

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope I just need to ask a question

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/21/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Does your question relate to a matter in Singapore or the US?

Hi it relates to a matter in Singapore

This question was accidentally put into the US database. Let me notify customer service.

Ely, Counselor at Law