Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

There is 1 mental female dog lives in our house but my

Customer Question
mother father or sister like...
There is 1 mental female dog lives in our house but my mother father or sister like her so much but I not. But really she is mental I won't like her because nobody believe as 24 hours she bark no dog or female dog bark in 24 hours but whenever she saw anyone she bark so loud. Every small baby also have mind that they don't need to bark at night but she bark at night when she heard or saw anything. In past we had 1 dog also as we bring him when he was baby but he never bark when he saw any when in night also because he has mind that no one bark in night.So I want to throw her out of our house as our county animal control take her I need to do something with her. Her Doctors are also fraud Doctors.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

It might not be a good idea to call animal control on the dog that your family members like so much.

But I do understand that the barking is driving you crazy. There are high frequency devices that you can turn on when the dog starts barking, and the dog can hear it but humans cannot, and it makes the dog stop barking.

Here is some information and a link to a site where you can buy these devices. They work really well. I've seen them in action.

https://www.petsafe.net/training-behavior/deterrents

When your dog barks, a microphone in the bark deterrent picks up the sound and sends an ultra-high frequency sound to interrupt your dog’s bark, without hurting his sensitive ears. The tone is annoying but harmless and inaudible to most people. It works on all dogs within hearing range. You'll hear fewer barks, yaps, and woofs in as little as a few days.

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

I don't want any safety that female dog was crazy you know full day we need to say her no or no that don't do that don't do that because she is crazy she has no mind. Our mouth said only one word that lucy don't do that don't do that etc full all day. But after that my family like her they are crazy but I don't like her because my family only see her not me.In this country every person have pet but no person see there pet 24 hours play or talked like human with there pet 24 hours but not there son. When morning start they came immediately downstairs and open pet cage and play with her till night start. I am adult I know government made pet laws also so I want to know which law I used so Judge give order to county pet care came and take her from here.
Now I don't know how much time you take but I am using one Federal Law and some Circuit Law and making complaint in Circuit Court about her and giving name of my sister so she come in court. I also know some Federal Laws which we use in Circuit Court now I can't wait for you because you didn't helped.
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor