Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My grandson was born early his head was turned wrong way…

Customer Question
my grandson was born early...
my grandson was born early his head was turned wrong way doctor inserted her hand inside of mother and turned his with her hand they call it the stork bite one night my son was rocking baby and baby was crying all sudden he screamed scared my son baby wasn't acting right son called his wife told her he took baby to hospital good samartian hospital then sent to Riley's Children hospital they said my son shook him he was rocking him in a bed the mother took 3 hours to get to first hospital and when the baby came home she removed his feeding tube on her own I want to see the records his public defender did nothing while in court he would be busy looking at messages on his tablet paying no attention to court please help me
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/19/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

I am going to take a break for a while but will check back in later to see if you have responded.

Ely, Counselor at Law