Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What is the fee? Offender is on parole & picked up on Blue…

Customer Question
What is the fee? ...

What is the fee?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Criminal Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Thank You.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Offender is on parole & picked up on Blue Warrant for not reporting in, but Parole Officer told him that if I file the assault charges, he could serve 50 years!

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the assault occur?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like what? I've never even known a "criminal" before. He's already served 16 years for "aggravated robbery"

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/19/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Thank You.

I've reviewed your question and I'd be happy to help.

Can you please clarify, were you the victim of an assault committed against you by this person who's on parole?

Are you wondering about what may happen if you file a police report and/or are willing to testify against them?

I need to change the card information (i'm paying you with) I cannot afford $65. I'm sooooo sorry. Please help me get out & I'm SOOOO SORRY for wasting your time. I had NO IDEA!!!!!!!!

No problem, you can contact customer support directly and they'll help you with this.

Take care and good luck!

Just follow this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Ely, Counselor at Law