Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a question I am hoping you can help me with. New

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question I am hoping you can help me with.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Tax.appeal.168,
 replied 7 months ago
Tax.appeal.168

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will attempt to assist you? What is your question?

I don't have a tax question.
Criminal Lawyer: Tax.appeal.168,
 replied 7 months ago

What type of question do you have? I will refer the question to the right category.

What type of lawyer are you?
Crime law question
Criminal Lawyer: Tax.appeal.168,
 replied 7 months ago

I will request that the question be submitted to the legal category. It might just be easier if you repost the inquiry under legal. Questions don't always get recategorized right away.

Can I have my deposit back? This is not the service I thought it was.
Criminal Lawyer: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name's Lane....

I am a different expert ...

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate,non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents, since 1986.

...

I can help with youir criminal law questions. What's your question? Also tell me your state