Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have tried contacting you all 2 different times. The 2cnd…

Customer Question
I have tried contacting...

I have tried contacting you all 2 different times. The 2cnd time was just this past weekend. I was falsely arrested and found guilty back in September of 2010. they arrested me on Conspiracy to Manufacture. I got 7 years Suspended, the first 2 were supervised. I am done with all of that now. But now I have found out that There are two more charges that I never new or heard of. One is consperacy to manufacture w/ degree moderate. the other one is manufacturing of cds. funny thing is , they never searched my home or anything. I'm wondering why this is. can you help me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

It happened in August of 2010 in McAlester Oklahoma.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

They had given me a Court appointed and he is known as a town drunk, he did not help me at all. all he did was helped out the judicial system. this town is so crooked you wouldn't believe. Starts at the Mayor and just keeps rolling down hill. cops and lawyers are all corrupt. so thats why I'm Contacting someone outside of here.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yeah. the lied to me to get me down to the county so they could arrest me, also I had never been in trouble like that before, so that was the first time I had ever been in jail, I was 48 years old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/18/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this, as it is now 7 years since your conviction?

i am just wondering if there is anything we can do. I do know that the judge I had on my case was doing some shadey stuff and some of her cases have been reopened and most of them were overturned these people did jail time. And these other 2 charges are trumped up, all of them were trumped up. they had gotten the arrest warrent on the say so of the pharmacies around here . they said I had been buying to many boxes of sudafedrin. They did not get me with anything no boxes no pills no nothing.

Thank you for your reply.

Well if you have discovered some new evidence that proves you are innocent, you can file a motion for post conviction relief and to seek to have the conviction vacated at any time within a reasonable time of discovery of that evidence.

If you do not have any newly discovered evidence about the old charges, you would need to link your cases to the other cases they have reopened to prove there was corruption involving your case.

They could not convict you of such a charge without proof you actually received the sudafederin which is a precurser to methamphetamine.

At this point if that is the case and the judge has been involved in corruption, you need to consider getting a new local attorney, one you pay for and not the town drunk, and pursue a post conviction appeal to vacate the charges.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

hello, is anybody there?

I answered you, read above and use Reply only for follow up questions. We are always here, you do not need to type "Is anybody there?"