Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Need to report 2 district attorneys and a law enforcement
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Need to report 2 district attorneys and a law enforcement investigator for conspiracy I submitted a criminal complaint about an investigator and the DA called investigator and the 3 of then conspired … read more
Our town had posted a sign saying they would be bringing a
Ben S.
Ben S., Owner
Our town had posted a sign saying they would be bringing a dumpster in town for village wide cleanup on 7-13-18. So on this morning I got up early before it got hot and took a load to dumpster. Went t… read more
In osfuskee county ok in a criminal felony case do the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
In osfuskee county ok in a criminal felony case do the arresting officer have only 48 hrs to submit police report and if not submitted on time is that grounds for dismissal and is there a 60day speedy… read more
I'm scared, I was arrested last Sunday for having rolling
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
I'm scared, I was arrested last Sunday for having rolling tabacco in my car,I was suppose to take it somewhere in another town, I went an visited my friend to tell them I wasn't doing it, But then whe… read more
Someone was already arrested and tried for the crime of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Someone was already arrested and tried for the crime of making butane hash oil. The project was found out because the building caught fire and burned down. Large amounts of marijuana were found. The p… read more
How can the federal court issue an indictment with no drugs
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How can the federal court issue an indictment with no drugs found, charge 14 people with conspiracy to sell crack and charge them with uses of mobile communication to facilitate to sell crack? and atl… read more
I was arrested for dui I was not drunk and distubing the peace.
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I was arrested for dui I was not drunk and distubing the peace. I ask the cop whos peace am I disturbing he said his. I was mistreated by the cop. He said and I quote I will put you in a hole so deep … read more
Does a District Attorney have the authority to order (request)
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
Does a District Attorney have the authority to order (request) an agency, such as the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, to enter into and search a private residence or a private business? The Oklahoma Highway … read more
Hello. My names Eduardo. I have a problem. Right now, I
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hello. My names Eduardo. I have a problem. Right now, I might be getting prosecuted and charged with conspiracy. Specifically what charge level, I do not know. What happened was I was involved in a pl… read more
ive been arrested for failure to return a rental car. I never even saw the car in questi&#
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
ive been arrested for failure to return a rental car. I never even saw the car in question. I had just let the real suspect (stranger) (yes I know Im stupid) use my cre3dit card for a $48 charge for t… read more
remedy for a judge involved in case for a favor to victim.victem
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
remedy for a judge involved in case for a favor to victim.victem confinsated for accidental damage to bushes on 4th fire . my wife wasarrested searched and fondeled.while being enteragated by three de… read more
Hello. I was with a friend leaving the bar in Edmond, Oklahoma
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
Hello. I was with a friend leaving the bar in Edmond, Oklahoma two nights ago. We pulled onto the street and made a right turn about 2 blocks up the road. As you might have heard, Oklahoma had 14 inch… read more
I was arrested for suspision of D.W.I.,9:17PM,3/22/09,sitting
LawTalk, Lawyer
I was arrested for suspision of D.W.I.,9:17PM,3/22/09,sitting in my truck in the woods on the Corke Parrish hunting lease on the bank of yhe Dorcheat River! I was driven there by Alan Parrish( Corke P… read more
Recently I uncovered prooof of what I always knew had happened
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Recently I uncovered prooof of what I always knew had happened in a very bizaar Fedeeral case in NH. That a particular P.O. was and is a blatant liar, but, only now, some 4 years later (no statute of … read more
My ex boyfriend is being charged with kidnapping and
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
My ex boyfriend is being charged with kidnapping and conspiracy to murder, a high profile case, if convicted he might get the death penalty. He was never present and he claims he has nothing to do wit… read more
Im just wondering is it possible to get felony charges taken
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
I'm just wondering is it possible to get felony charges taken off a background check? Back in 2003 I went to a neighbors house to deliver a telephone message. They didn't have a phone. Anyways, I step… read more
What does it mean to be arrested for possession of chemicals
Sam, Attorney
What does it mean to be arrested for possession of chemicals with intent to manufacture a controlled substance?… read more
I was the victim of domestic violence in 2005 in CA. I ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
I was the victim of domestic violence in 2005 in CA. I finally called the police after a bad "beating" and the police officer who came over said I simply fell off my bike. I showed him pictures of pre… read more