Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What is the consequences and charge of a marajuana possesion…

Customer Question
What is the consequences...

What is the consequences and charge of a marajuana possesion in upstate ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Why

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/18/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

How much marijuana?

Im just trying to plan this so i want it to be no more than six months in jail and also want to know what are they if bought from a minor even if they initiate the sale and how about by being near a school zone

We are limited to the initial question you asked and the additional facts you added in have changed and enlarged the scope of the potential crime to include not only state charges but potentially a variety of federal charges as well. I'm assuming this is a hypothetical because we could not assist anyone in "planning" a crime. But I can find you the information on the amounts that could result in a maximum of 6-months under NY state law assuming that a punishment can be a maximum of 6 months in NY.

Would you like for me to address the NY issue for you?

Never again.

What do you mean? Are you asking me to close the question because I have the information on the state charges.

close the question. I cant believe there are actually sick selfish psycos that actually entertain such idias.
Could you please give me the information on upstate ny marajuana charges
Criminal Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley
Are you still looking for information?
No
Criminal Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago

I will opt out

Ely, Counselor at Law