Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Florida law customer massage parlor. What could happwn to u.

Customer Question
Florida law customer massage...

Florida law customer massage parlor

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

What could happwn to u

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Hypothetical

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/16/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please provide more details and ask a more specific question.

what is criminal risk for customer
not realy r u a lawer how do i know

Yes, I am a lawyer. The site explains how they verify their experts. If you don't want an answer to the question, please tell me now so that I don't waste my time.

Give me an ans

Happy ending massage john xxx

If you are patronizing a massage parlor and obtaining sexual services for money, you can be charged with soliciting a prostitute. That's a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable by a maximum of up to 1 year in jail and/or a fine of up to $1,000.

A "happy ending" would be considered sex for the purpose of this statute.

Just going to the massage parlor wouldn't be enough to get you arrested. You'd have to be caught in the act.

Do they have 2 catch u

No. But it's the risk you take when you have illegal sex.

These places get known to the authorities and get raided. If you're there when the police come, you can end up arrested and charged. Typically, if you wanted to plead guilty you'd only get a fine of around $250 or so, if it's the first time you're caught. But a prostitution offense is not one you'd really want on your criminal record.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD