Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

2) Air Force members fail to pay their Cab Fare, is this…

Customer Question
2) Air Force members...

2) Air Force members fail to pay their Cab Fare, is this considered a larceny summary offense?? Fare was only $33.93.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Washington DC, on the Base today.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. I am the Federal Police Officer, writing up the report..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

"Negative... Thanks".

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/16/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Under which set of laws, DC law, UCMJ? Please explain

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.