Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Today a crazy neighborhood lady she lives two streets down
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
Hi today a crazy neighborhood lady she lives two streets down the road came to my house at 7 :44 am pounding on my windows she was clearly very intoxicated drunk and who know what else she was on she … read more
My husband was accused of hurting a neighbors child. The
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband was accused of hurting a neighbors child. The child was running from my home after trying to break a window with rocks knowing my 2 year old was looking out of it. My husband opened the doo… read more
Im inquiring as to whether I have a criminal case against a
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Im inquiring as to whether I have a criminal case against a neighbor: I have one neighbor that has been stalking, harassing, peeping, trespassing, and calling agencies to my private residence since la… read more
My husband just punched a guy over a silly family matter and
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My husband just punched a guy over a silly family matter and he did need 17 stitches to his mouth. He was charged with simple assault. My husband is 59 years of age, and has no prior criminal record, … read more
I have lived in Lexington Ky for 26 years now, and I am 57
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have lived in Lexington Ky for 26 years now, and I am 57 years old. I have never had any problems with the law. Today I did something stupid. I nodded off while driving and veered off and hit an uno… read more
I have a child who was being bullied by two neighborhood kids,
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I have a child who was being bullied by two neighborhood kids, physically at times, since they have been old enough to play outside. My daughter is only four and is not willing to or able to stand up … read more
I am 19 years old and arrested (cuffed & jailed) on march 10,
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I am 19 years old and arrested (cuffed & jailed) on march 10, 2011 for underage drinking. I was visiting a friend in North Carolina. The police were called for a disturbance outside across the street … read more
what can I do I am at a friends house in alabama ,he is in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what can I do?I am at a friends house in alabama ,he is in texas .A knock at the door ,Isay whos there they say John. I open the door and they tell me it is the drug task force and someone called and … read more
It started from our next door neighbors illegal shooting fireworks
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
It started from our next door neighbor's illegal shooting fireworks landed on our backyard grass and started fire on Dec. 31st. 2007. Then, again on 4th of July this year, next door neighbor's illegal… read more
My husband was arrested yesterday in Peachtree City under the
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My husband was arrested yesterday in Peachtree City under the Family Violence Law. He was at his ex-wife's residence to pick up his daughter who was going to travel to Nashville for a family reunion. … read more
how can a judge say a neibor can drive as fast as she want
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
how can a judge say a neighbor can drive as fast as she want to across our property they only have a right away what is this bull shit they know these magistrate friends and had my son locked up becau… read more
Me my wife and our kids my son 12 and my daughter 11 celebrated
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Me my wife and our kids my son 12 and my daughter 11 celebrated new year eve at moheagan sun casino, around 12:45am we drove back home with no problems at the road, my wife was next to me on the passe… read more
I live in florida and have theives for neighbors, they come
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in florida and have theives for neighbors, they come in the house when I walk out the back door and take anything they can in a split second, including stacks of bills ready to be paid. The pol… read more
city cop comes to pick up domestic vioence suspect at my home
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
city cop comes to pick up domestic vioence suspect at my home "county" is with him. Knock @7am. I open she steps outside, no hesitation. I am in my underwear, shut door,surprisingly, I am knock down b… read more
Illegal search of premises - need specialist in 4th amendment
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Illegal search of premises - need specialist in 4th amendment rights and FIGHT...we will win… read more
Can a Texas DPS State Trooper pull a neighbors background check for no reason
Sam, Attorney
I have a neighbor who is employed as a Texas Department of Public Safety State Trooper. Recently, another neighbor of mine who works for as a city Police Officer and the State Trooper got into a confl… read more
I am fighting a court case and I am charged with endangering
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I am fighting a court case and I am charged with endangering the welfare of a minor in the 3rd degree (class B misdemeanor). I plead not guilty. What happen is I put my 2 kids to bed for a nap and I s… read more
Im going to court charged with vandalism (I broke a window),
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I'm going to court charged with vandalism (I broke a window), I'm being charged with a misdemeanor. I admit that yes I broke the window, it's stated in the police report as well. I have paid for the b… read more