Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

We are a medical spa office and as part of the services we…

Customer Question
Hi, we are a medical...
Hi, we are a medical spa office and as part of the services we offer would be an in office prescription peeling mask. We would normally give patients a small sample for allergy test of the peeling cream to bring home after the doctor or NP sees him/her. We recently found out that one of our estheticians who was prescribe the cream was doing outside services and using the prescribe cream on her sideline to profit from it. What are my legal options aside from terminating her?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify your issues, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Thank you for your reply. We found out that she was offering a doctor prescribe peeling ointment outside of work that our physician prescribe her. We offer that peeling as our in clinic service treatment. Aside from terminating her, what legal action can we take. She basically uses her own prescription that our physician prescribe to profit from it. We found out because she was servicing some of our patients which one of the patient told us that she was offering our Clinical peel for much less.

Thank you for the information.

Your Question:

Aside from terminating her, what legal action can we take.

Response: File lawsuit against her for using trade secretes or violation of non-compete/non-solicitation agreement if you signed one with her.

You may retain the services of a local Attorney who handles employment issues to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.