Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am retired probation supervisor. years ago had a false…

Customer Question
I am retired probation...

I am retired probation supervisor. years ago had a false police report filed on me. handled by paul meyers. recently found evidence that would clear me in my lawyers possession.have complete packet put together. how do i get it to judge margarate anderson.? solid proof false police report help

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Costa mesa california occured 19 years ago. stat limitations i believe 5 years after discovery of new evidence

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Lost job with probation dept. 55,000 per year. probation had no docs in possession. due process denied possible illegal termination got sick which made me look into matter. i've got the proof.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/14/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Were you convicted of a crime?