Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

QUESTION TO: LAW TALK - My husband and I are moving and a…

Customer Question
QUESTION TO: ***** ***** -...

QUESTION TO: ***** ***** - DOUG My husband and I are moving and a homeless woman we've harbored wants to come with us. This is not what we want and there is a worse side to this. Please see the ID she'd presented us in the way of an "international drivers license" application. We're told by someone else the paperwork indicates that "she doesn't go anywhere but that the police know where she is." She has no CA or other US drivers license that we know of. She told me recently that she can bank in only 3 states, CA being one of them. FBI / Homeland Security showed up once at our door and they left their card with instructions to contact them if she stays longer with us. They are tracking her movements but not bringing her in. Her crazy or threatening 911 note left at a business door had been the subject of their visit to us.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/14/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Doug has not been online in several months, what is your specific question for us regarding this issue?

I want to know what information you draw from her ID documents and what else I've told you. Ie. does her ID show you that the police follow her everywhere? I want to learn about her but don't want to do an Experian criminal background check while she is still with us. I'd prefer a criminal lawyer with past experience as a policeman or parole or probation officer - that's why I'd chosen Doug.