Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

If some one is charged with 709.4(1)()(3)(d) in iowa and…

Customer Question
If some one is...

If some one is charged with 709.4(1)(b)(3)(d) in iowa and they had a similar charge in another state 4 years earlier what would be their jail time roughly

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No it my neice she just got charged again she 23 im wored what she may get tis time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope just hoping she not getting 10 years

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/14/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. How much time did she serve for the similar crime on her first conviction? How old is the complainant on the present case?

first one she got a doctor to declare her as mentaly incapable of knowing what she was doing the child she molested was 5 then
this one the girl is 15

Thanks for the reply. Give me a few minutes to type an answer for you.

dont want the call never mind will go to our lawyer here at work I just don't like them knowing family business

There's no need for a call. That's a premium service requiring an additional fee. I can type you a reply here for the amount you've already paid.

no that ok will go to our lawyers here a sheriffs office just don't like to due to public records request thanks and good bye

Okay. Your choice. You can contact customer service at***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.

as long as it was only the 5 dollars I authorized they can keep it even though question never really was answered more for your time thanks

I don't know what you paid. You need to contact customer service. Legal experts here have nothing to do with billing issues or member accounts.

Ely, Counselor at Law