Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How much does this advise thing cost. So how can I find. N h…

Customer Question
How much does this...

How much does this advise thing cost

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Criminal Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Okay so how can I find

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

N h Sorry New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes but i am.not.getting answered

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And I am.confused

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
How much time is my husband looking to do for validating parole on a misdemonor case in ny
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/13/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael Bradley

I would need more background information.

if you want a phone call it is a premium service you would need to request

Ely, Counselor at Law