Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My name is *** I’m on parole my post released max date was…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is *** I’m on parole my post released max date was yesterday and my parole officer is thinking other wise I feel they are playing Games my counselor upstate explain everything to me and told me I will be done and free on December 12 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I haven’t bring that I know I’m supposed to be done

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just what I have stated

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
How long is the process to receive a response
12/13/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your specific question for us about the situation?

I was supposed to be done with parole supervision yesterday my parole officer still has me on parole and I know I was done yesterday

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I read all of that, but what is your question for us?

I just want to get a something confirm
I was told you guys can help me
No no love phone call don’t have much funds
live

Thank you for your reply.

Perhaps someone misguided or misinformed you, we have no access to parole records, so we cannot really tell you anything about your specific parole case, you would need to contact the parole board to find out the status of your parole. Sorry if there were any misunderstandings.

Wow are you serious

Did you bother reading the terms of this site and what we are allowed to do? Likely not, but I suggest you go back and do so.

As far as any money you may have paid the site based on your failure to read the terms before proceeding, you can get customer service to refund to you and they will gladly do so. You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Ely, Counselor at Law