Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How can I speak with a lawyer regarding a hit and run How…

Customer Question
Hi How can I...

Hi How can I speak with a lawyer regarding a hit and run How much is the initial consultation

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thats all for now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/13/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Ely, Counselor at Law