Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My employer is trying to restore his civil rights from a…

Customer Question
My employer is trying...

My employer is trying to restore his civil rights from a felony conviction 20 yrs ago in Pennsylvania. He currently lives in FL. How does he do this?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

His conviction was in Newcastle, PA in 1994 for marijuana possession

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No other convictions since. Currently resides in FL

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/13/2017
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

He needs to contact Pennsylvania Board of Pardons and request Application for Clemency. Then follow the instructions for completing and submitting the application. For more information, click here.

http://www.bop.pa.gov/application-process/Pages/Frequently-Asked-Questions.aspx#.Vw1dcqQrKCo

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law