Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

In state what is the penalty for a felon being charged with…

Customer Question
In Washington state what...

In Washington state what is the penalty for a felon being charged with gun possession? Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

It’s my Grandson and he has a court appointed. It was Not his but he was in house that there was one

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The gun was stolen and they are charging him for that as well

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 8 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What was your grandson's original felony for, as that would make a difference in the penalty possibilities for this charge?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.