Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If I ask for a copy of a written complaint, can that show…

If I ask for a...
If I ask for a copy of a written complaint, can that show that I expected this situation to go to court, thus if I claim that I lost evidence, would it make that statement more true or more false?
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

I do not necessarily think it would show that. I think it is common to want it for your records and to have evidence of this, to document it, in case it is lost or misplaced. If they claim to have lost this and you have a verified copy of it, it could be argued and you could try and show, there may have been a cover up, if they did not act on this or want it to be known.

CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Ok,thank you

You are welcome

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty