Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was taken to jail and they charge me with felony domestic…

Customer Question
I was taken to...

I was taken to jail and they charge me with felony domestic violate I bail out of jail .than on my court date they had drop the charges,than I heard from the state of California caregivers registery I could no longer waork as a caregiver

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Than 2 months later I receive a certificate of release of detention no I havent

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know what i can do about this but i haven't beable to wourk or get a job

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

So, you were never officially convicted of these crimes, correct? Did the state say what legal authority they had to deny you registration?