Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

We have property in Pahrump, Nevada we sold in 2004, The…

Customer Question
We have property in...

We have property in Pahrump, Nevada we sold in 2004, The people that bought it from us stopped making payments to us in November of 2016 and are squatters on the property. We can not make the payments being retired and on a fixed income. The property is going into foreclosure. The property is a real mess. We do not want the property back.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

We talked to one in Pahrump Nevada about 6 months ago, and it would cost us $1200.00 just to get started. We just want this to go away.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We sold the property to this couple in 2004 13 years ago and now they refuse to pay anymore on the loan.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Have you contacted lender about a deed in lieu.You deed it back to lender but they do not pursue a foreclosure with deficiency.I would sure try this to save a deficiency judgement.

Best you can do here if you cannot afford to take it back and evict.

http://albrightstoddard.com/issues-nevada-deed-lieu-foreclosure-transactions/

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.