Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need to find an attorney for an inmate to fight a write up…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find an attorney for an inmate to fight a write up that will effect his parole board.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have not. I am trying to find one, not sure who to reach out too

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I tell you the situation?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 3 days by:
12/14/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com