Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If a person was never court ordered to pay half of their tax…

Customer Question
If a person was...

If a person was never court ordered to pay half of their tax return toward their probation fees can that person get violated. Even though they still make their monthly probation payment

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been making my monthly probation payments like i am required to do. And i never recieved a court order to pay half of my tax return towards my probation fees.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

If you were never court ordered here to pay half the return and this was not made a condition of probation you did not violate terms of probation nor are you in contempt of court.If the court never ordered it here it would not be enforceable.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.