Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My daughter is being charged with a theft charge here in…

Customer Question
My daughter is being...

My daughter is being charged with a theft charge here in Belmont Co. Ohio. Which is badly corrupted in the sheriff dept. They first charged her with complicity to theft and obstructing official business . Now there trying to charge her with theft. This supposedly took place about a year ago. They just picked her up on a warrant for not appearing for the first charges. They dropped the charges on the other two individuals that was supposed to be involved. They keep doing these illegal activities n the court system. My niece divorced a chad kulpa that is involved in the corruption because he is mad over her divorcing him . He was an abuser the sheriffs dept has arrested her twice for domestic charges which were dropped because she got an attorney out of this county which was very expensive. My daughter doesn't have this kind of money nor i. Any suggestions would be appreciated. On who to turn to for this corruption. Tried attorney general office no luck just as bad. Thank you Mr.tim Humphrey.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

The state is Ohio and the warrant was issued on april 12Th . When she did not appear on the complicity to theft and the obstructing official business . Like i said sense then the upped it to theft now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No they are all in with the courts around here because they have to deal with them they want to sell you out. Why i said everyone has to go to Columbus Ohio out of this county. Its sad. So most everyone has to stay in jail and take the charges. I was even charged because she lived here i ended up taking an disorderly charge.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so . At this moment.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/9/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is it that you are asking about this? Has your daughter returned on the warrant yet? Is she at liberty presently or incarcerated?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law