Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can I get a copy of my police report, or can I delegate

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a copy of my police report, or can I delegate someone else?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

MN 12/1/17

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I am just looking into various things right now,just asking questions.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

You tell me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 6 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. What were you charged with?

Driving after cancellation,ips.