Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I’m facing a Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I’m facing a...
Second opinion] I’m facing a Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor and interfering with guardianship in Georgia which are both misdemeanors. I’m 20 and was hanging with a girl who claimed to be 19 and was really 16. She made a tinder account saying 18 which breaks a federal law. How can I counter suit?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you asking if/how you can get her prosecuted?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law