Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Last week I agreed to help a five year old black cat whose
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
.Last week I agreed to help a five year old black cat whose owner refused veterinary care for her very sick cat, claiming "hardship" and driving a Beamer. For a full week the kind Vet. in a nearby cou… read more
I have had a undercover police car in front of my house the
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I have had a undercover police car in front of my house the last two days but they have not spoken with me. Should I be concerned! … read more
Had nothing to do with attorney me not getting my hearing.
Ely, Counselor at Law
Had nothing to do with attorney me not getting my hearing. Everything to do with judge. I asked lawyer the day before court why didn't he just "argue an illegal warrant" He told me that, "the judge is… read more
In PA is there any law(s) on the books that define a 3rd
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
In PA is there any law(s) on the books that define a 3rd party shooting with transferred intent for 3rd degree murder??… read more
I am being charged with neglect TITLE 9 on New jersey
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am being charged with neglect TITLE 9 on New jersey Statues specifically leaving my 4 grandaughters unattended. In violation of N.J. S.A TITLE 9:6-1 i am not guilty things didnt happen like that. I … read more
Our downstairs neighbor in my apartment complex has called
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
Our downstairs neighbor in my apartment complex has called the police 8 times on me for animal abuse and 1 time she called animal control. Only twice was it filed and both times it was unfounded, whic… read more
I am defending myself in a criminal case where I am being charged
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I am defending myself in a criminal case where I am being charged with Animal Cruelty. I was defending myself against a pit bull that was unleased, unaccompanied and charging towards me on a public si… read more
I have been issued an animal cruelty citation because I have
Sam, Attorney
I have been issued an animal cruelty citation because I have an outside feral cat that I rescued from certain death years ago. We tried to get her to live inside but she kept destroying screens to get… read more
Neighbor is harassing, about horses; False reports, etc.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Never in my life did I think I'd have a neighbor dispute...and yet here I am. I know this may seem like "roll your eyes" type of garbage, squabbles....and trust me...it is. I hate it. I just want to k… read more
There is a man in my town that openly admitted today to me
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
There is a man in my town that openly admitted today to me and to another person that he kills cats that invade his territory. He has a trap that he catches them in. When I went to his house there was… read more
This will be quite a read but here it goes, I need to know
SmithEsq
SmithEsq, Attorney
This will be quite a read but here it goes, I need to know what my rights are in terms of police seizing my property. In this case 8 horses. On June 9th, 2012, there were 4 horses dropped off at my pr… read more
Animal Cruelty Charges dropped by a phone message left the
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Animal Cruelty Charges dropped by a phone message left the night before. In 2005 the state of utah this was considered a felony and still is to this day. The only way this could have been dropped is b… read more
I was falsely charged for animal cruelty. I have to have a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was falsely charged for animal cruelty. I have to have a trial to fight my case. I just received a letter in the mail that I don't understand please help. The letter states: The State having filed a… read more
I received a ticket for 1. reckless use of a firearm (a BB
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I received a ticket for 1. reckless use of a firearm (a BB gun) and 2. cruelty to animals - a pigeon. Two years ago this same neighbor accused me of shooting over 18 pigeons - I went to court and did … read more
I am now being accused for a crime rs14 102.1 cruelty to animals
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am now being accused for a crime rs14:102.1 cruelty to animals (misdemeanor summons) A CRIME THAT I DID NOT COMMIT. I believe that I have overwhelming evidence and witnesses to help back me on this … read more
I adopted a cat from the ASPCA. My cat was fine at first.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I adopted a cat from the ASPCA. My cat was fine at first. Then I noticed that he appeared to be sick and stopped eating his food. I took him back to the ASPCA. I couldnit afford a vet because I am cur… read more
My son accidently broke a dogs leg. The owner of the
Sam, Attorney
My son accidently broke a dogs leg. The owner of the dog agreed to drop the charges if we paid the vet bills. We paid them and he went to tell them that he no longer wanted to pursue this. He was told… read more
My dog was shot and killed by my neighbor. The dog was a ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
My dog was shot and killed by my neighbor. The dog was a pet that had gotten out of the house by accident. The dog was a 3 year old black lab and had some pit bull in his background. This dog has neve… read more