Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a son who is presently confined in carceration in the…

Customer Question
I have a son...

I have a son who is presently confined in carceration in the florida prison system I haave jst received a letter from him that he was severly assaulted the gang members in,prison he has written previously about cruel punishment and needs help or protection h4e states its one of the worst confinmrnt centers in florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet I don't know of any lawyer that could handle it and my financial resources are limited as idepend on ssi and pesion

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have some documents that floride responded to his originalappeal and a standerd complaint form he mailed to doc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 7 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Has he asked to be placed in protective custody?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.