Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need a top, best rated attorney for my 20 yr. Old sons…

Customer Question
Hello. I need a...

Hello. I need a top, best rated attorney for my 20 yr. Old sons case.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well, long story. I dont know where to start. And, im not sure how to answer that question....

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

At the present time he is incarcerated for criminal cases. Problem is.... a mental situation n very badly mistreated

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you.

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

The site is meant for general informational purposes only, so while myself or any of the attorneys on the site cannot personally represent your son in his case, I can answer any general legal questions you may have.

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

Can you tell me a little more about your son's situation?

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!