Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I’m facing a Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor and…

Customer Question
I’m facing a Contributing to...
I’m facing a Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor and interfering with guardianship in Georgia which are both misdemeanors. I’m 20 and was hanging with a girl who claimed to be 19 and was really 16. What should I do to avoid serving time?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Uploaded documents
Edit, is not knowing her age a good defense to the changes? We are both females so there where no sexually activities. I believe faking a age on social media is a felony cause it violates a law passed in 1984 stating its illegal to break a websites terms and conditions which says only users 18* are allowed.
please keep this all private
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your criminal law question today.

I'm attorney Bill offering assistance and support.

Have you been contacted law enforcement and/or retained an attorney ?

You have a full defense to both these charges or could also consider coming to a plea deal with the prosecutor.

I see you mentioned the facebook profiles, were these falsely created ?

Attorney Bill

The account was created by the girl but faked being over 18. (19). I have no retained and attorney yet as this just happened Monday. What do you mean by have I contacted law enforcement?

The documents and citations for the offenses didn't upload correctly.

Which offense sections have you received a summons for ?

It is possible for you to send me a copy and I will make a requisite review offer.

Looking forward to being of assistance.

Attorney Bill