Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My granddaaughter just started serving a 15 month sentence…

Customer Question
My granddaaughter just started...

My granddaaughter just started serving a 15 month sentence in the federal prison camp at Bryan TX. She has been diagnosed by four different psyciatrists as bipolar. Her latest therapist sent her to Bryan with a letter detailing her diagnoses, medication and a script for refills for

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

A year. She had a tv interview with a psychiatrist the second day who said she was not bipolar and took her off all her meds. Any layman knows that

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Many psychotropic drugs cannot be sstopped instantly without causing serious medical problems. But that is what they did. What can we do if anything. This is Bryan, Texas.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. What can I can help you with?

I typed the question last night. Did you not get the question?
I typed the question last night. Did you not get the question?This doesn't seem to be working. Just forget it.