Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need advise from lawyer who specialized insurance

Customer Question
crime,any one there ! I means...
i need advise from lawyer who specialized insurance crime,any one there !
I means lawyer for white color crime. home insurance local agent forged false evidents and created legalied documents 9 years ago and again the one created same false tactics
and now about complete his conspiracy. i need criminal lawyers opinion, how to take it to court. what evidences i need collects. ?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: attyadvisor, Attorney replied 4 months ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. It will be my pleasure to assist you.

A criminal matter is brought to court by the State or the Federal government. A citizen can only file criminal complaints they do not have the ability to prosecute another party.

You have the ability to file civil charges against the insurance agent for fraud and recover damages.

Have you contacted the State Department of Insurance Regulation in Washington? Have you reported this to the police or the FBI?

Are you online with me? Where in Washington are you located?

Washington to file a complaint against an insurance agent for fraud/white collar crime https://www.insurance.wa.gov/file-complaint-or-check-your-complaint-status

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Do you have any additional questions for me?

attyadvisor
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney