Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I used a copy of a handy caped parking permit, and was

Customer Question
Second opinion] I used a...
Second opinion] I used a copy of a handy caped parking permit, and was charged with tamering with records, is this a large fineJA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you know who owns the lot?Customer: iowa public parking in hospitalJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: noJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: I have no criminal record
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You may get a fine of up to $300.00. For more information, click here.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.