How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3248
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a victim of cyber stalking and need an attorney. I live

Customer Question

I am a victim of cyber stalking and need an attorney JA: Because criminal law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: I live in arkansas now, the criminal activity started in texas and comes from there JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: yes. Attorney Rob xxxxx in Texas helped to suppress part of my problem coming from my former co workers. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: no

Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  CrimDefense replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. The site does not provide legal representation but we can answer any questions which you may have and provide you with information.