Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Im looking too see if a petty larceny can get removed or if…

Customer Question
Im looking too see...

Im looking too see if a petty larceny can get removed or if MWC will do diversion programs...

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Midwest city Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No i will tomm

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
i was wondering in OKC do they have diversion programs.. i cannot have on record ill lose my nurse lic..
12/6/2017
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

You should go to the public defender in your county in Oklahoma and ask them to file a motion to have your record cleared, i.e., the misdemeanor should be removed from your record on the basis of good behavior and for justice. The court will usually do it if you have no other offenses and can show you are living a life of a good law aiding citizen.

Please rate five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor