Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My cousin took a lot and f my personal property without my…

Customer Question
My cousin took a...

My cousin took a lot and f my personal property without my permission . She said she took it for me ( I moved from Pa. to Tn. ) It's now been 2 years and she has never given me any of My things ! Can I just go there and get all my things? She has at least 2 car loads

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, I do have her messages to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She also entered my apartment once she knew I wasn't there and took more of my things . She never called or texted me . I still had my apartment till aug 5th. and I moved on Aug. 1st. . I couldn't keep track of all my boxes , bags and totes that I had packed up , I have leukemia and was very sick ! She acted liked I was already dead ! Just taking anything she wanted

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Criminal Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer
How much are you owed?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!