Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How would i find a probation officer in 1989-1990 that could…

Customer Question
How would i find...

How would i find a probation officer in 1989-1990 that could help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Fla

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not getting any where with an atty and haven’t called one about this information

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Tired of my civil rights being violated and tired of trying to be good

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/5/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 6 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you looking to track down your old probation officer? Please provide some details to put your question into context.

Patrica walker had me volunteer for a profile to see if i fit the profile of a ped , she said if would help me , now no one can find it the case is 31 years old and now there forcing me to register as a child molester . I need the results , i did this trough the probation office ,
She would remember and would help me with this . I cant believe they can do this after all these years , i had custody of my children the past ten years
You there

I take it that you have contacted that county's office of probation and that the PO is no longer working there. They may or may not know her address at this time. The best way to find her would be to hire a private investigator.

Wow , what a rip-off
Sorry i bothered you

I don't know what you expected. You're going back 30+ years. You can subpoena information from probation, but in order to get a court order, you have to be in litigation, which you presently aren't, and the information must be necessary and relevant to your case. Even if probation turns over her address information from that time, if she's retired and moved away, it gets you nowhere.

The best way to find her would be to hire a private investigator. Sometimes, what's most obvious is, unfortunately, the best answer.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD